Total Pageviews

Thursday 27 February 2014

To the BDA Dietitian called C

As requested, I have removed your first post sent in last night and the other posts sent after. The times of your other posts suggest to me you need more sleep. A good sleep pattern is important together with the diet I recommend for good control of diabetes. I am disappointed you asked for your posts to be removed, you made some very good points and I was hoping to have a worthwhile debate with you. You could have used our humble blog to promote the positive work that more enlightened and forward thinking UK dietitians are conducting. Alas, the chance appears to have gone and I am back to believing from personal experience, and that of other diabetics I know, UK Dietitians do far more harm than good.

For the record, I do not believe all Dietitians are a health hazard to diabetics. I know of some excellent Dietitians, all in the US. My friend Franziska Spritzler is a shining example of progressive and informed upto date information, and I regularly promote her on this blog. I believe one day all Dietitians will offer the option of a low carb high fat diet for the good control of diabetes. Until the BDA wakes up and change their recommendations for diabetics, the carnage will go on.

Eddie

Link to Franziska Spritzler the low carb dietitian here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I am disappointed you asked for your posts to be removed, you made some very good points and I was hoping to have a worthwhile debate with you. You could have used our humble blog to promote the positive work that more enlightened and forward thinking UK dietitians are conducting."

Such a shame. There must be some UK dietitians who are more open minded and take time to discuss alternative dietary options. Please come forward even as anonymous, there are many diabetics who would welcome and encourage an exchange of views.

Jean