Total Pageviews

Friday 21 February 2014

My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous !

My name is Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous ! Commander of the low carb team. Loyal servant to the true low carb Emperor, Fergus Craigus Aurelius.  I am the Grandson of a dead diabetic. Son of a dead diabetic. Father to a type two diabetic. And I will have my vengeance in this life or the next !

Correction: Eddie is a mere minion in the low carb team, I am the  supreme commander!

Graham

Correction: Oh dear. What drugs are you on today lad ?

Eddie





CorrectionLook on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!



John



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luvin' - your message tho' guys

Anonymous said...

Who is Sparticus?

Beachbag said...

Hmmm. I spy dissension in the ranks. Edicus Lowcarbus Maximus Ludicrous.. Beware the ides of March!

Anonymous said...

You're both ludicrous but what a larf!

Lowcarb team member said...

I am Sparticus. Graham is a lightweight usurper to my crown.

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

"Beware the ides of March!"

Beware the ides of starch !

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

"You're both ludicrous but what a larf!"

I am far more ludicrous than Graham !

Eddie

Anonymous said...

Keep well away from Starch

Lowcarb team member said...

Come tomorrow when Eddie has sobered up done his chores and made Jan's breakfast he will severely reprimanded by the low carb team.

For and on the behalf of the team.
Graham

Anonymous said...

Another one that is not funny - wierd!