175g fresh ricotta
zest of ½ lemon, removed with a zester* rather than grated
juice 1 lemon
about 8 tbs extra virgin olive oil
salt and freshly ground black pepper
2) While the Broccoli is cooking gently break the ricotta into lumps and shave the parmesan into nice curls.
3) Put the hot Broccoli onto plates and dot ricotta over the top.
4) Sprinkle on the zest and spoon on some lemon juice.
5) Scatter the parmesan over each serving.
6) Drizzle with the olive oil, sprinkle with salt, grind on some black pepper and serve.