Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 February 2014

DCUK douglass99, The biggest idiot in the history of the forum ?

"Why eat fat?  What is the point of telling everyone on every post that they must eat fat?

How old do you think we are on here? It's a site full of adults that are making their choices.


So when someone asks about fruit, they don't want to told to have a bar of lard instead in every post!"


Can someone please tell this arch chump, without dietary fats we die, full stop. Who is telling anyone to eat "a bar of lard" 

Looks to me our douglas99 has around four pounds of lard between his ears. I have been told he is the offspring of Sid Bonkers, but you can't always believe what you read on forums or blogs.

Eddie

Post edit.

"And if I have tried until I have no patience left? Who do you think I am? If Douglas could once talk to me privately as I have asked him to repeatedly we might be able to come to a truce but no, he ignores the invite to discuss our different views on fat privately and keeps biting my head off every time I say fat is good. I am fed up with him and am about to get in contact with a moderator. I am sorry, it is not me who hi-jacks other threads generally."

Posted by Totto DCUK forum member.

Douglas has not the courage to take me on, or contact you Totto, in short he is a mouthy tosser that talks complete shit. Lot's like him on the forum. It was ever thus!

Eddie

From phoenix, she of the 50% carbs plus on an insulin pump.

"Shane, if you want to learn more about the GI look here."

Whose payroll is she on? Or could it be she is a carboholic drugs addicted shill, who wants to bring everyone down to her level?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shane is posting on diabetes.co.uk. A welcome for douglass. Two idiots together.

Galina L. said...

It is amazing how dip the fear and disgust for a fat, especially saturated one, is drilled into our society. People are proud to eat low-fat food, they see it as a "clean" and almost holy way of eating, like marathoners are considered nowadays to be modern-days holy martyrs.

Anonymous said...


"Why eat fat? What is the point of telling everyone on every post that they must eat fat?"

Oh dear somebody tell him please. Where are the moderators, can they not tell him?

Lowcarb team member said...

douglass is very unlikely to make it to retirement. Therefore saving my kids their hard earned money and contributions to the welfare state. Maybe I should thank him.

Eddie

Lynda said...

I can't find an email address for you (would be good if you had one on your page) so just wanted to share this. Have you seen this article by Dr McDougall? Oh dear... He assumes we have all replaced grains with meat and cheese. Typical but so wrong.

http://www.forksoverknives.com/the-smoke-and-mirrors-behind-wheat-belly-and-grain-brain/

Lowcarb team member said...

Our email address is lowcarbdiabetic@aol.com

Eddie

Lynda said...

Thanks Eddie, I've added your email to my list of contacts.