Total Pageviews

Wednesday 5 February 2014

DCUK Quote of the day !

"Yesterday I had a bowl of cornflakes with hot milk for breakfast, lunch 2 slices of spaghetti on toast and for tea was roast chicken roast potatoes. Roast parsnip, carrot and broccoli, stuffing Yorkshire pud and gravy.

Breakfast today was cornflakes with hot milk. Lunch will be a chicken sandwich, I will be at work tea time so I'll probably have some digestives dipped in tea when I get in."


Sarah 69 at the flog posted in the Low Carb Diet Forum ! Here.

"And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth"


Mark 4:5 - King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

Eddie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well this comment was not made by a 'low carber' but someone who may be heading for complications in the future. Will 'Sam' put her straight?

Anonymous said...

Curiosity got the better of me and I had a look. Fascinating.

I would ask if the forum "trophy points" go toward your golden turd award but I think I'd be disappointed with your answer.

Lowcarb team member said...

"trophy points" are awarded to anyone with a pulse. People that question the standard dogma are swiftly banned.

As in so many walks of life, thinkers are usually seen as anarchists and trouble makers. Hence we have a worldwide obesity epidemic together with type two diabetes.

Meat is the answer, more meat and plenty of fat.

Eddie