Total Pageviews

Tuesday 14 January 2014

I started the New Year the way I intend to carry on !

Just before the New Year, it dawned on me I had become a bit soft. Contrary to what some may believe, I had held back for years, on some of my views regarding the low carb antis and spreaders of fear and misinformation, and the out and out liars at the forum diabetes.co.uk. The sort of miscreants that got the insulin and type two thread locked last week. As I said at the beginning of the New Year, there was to be no more Mr. Nice guy, hence the ratcheting up of pressure on the bad guys.
To be fair, the carb addicted cover it with pumps and meds brigade, see me as Beelzebub reincarnated, as they demonstrate with the comments below, received and authorised on the blog over the last 24 hours. Do you know what I find interesting ? never once in five years has an anti come onto this blog and offered one sound or intelligent comment,(other than Brett) as to why low carb is not a sound way to control diabetes. I know why that is, it is because they have no sound argument to offer. They cannot deal with a level playing field, they cannot rely on thread locking, getting members banned, deletion and alteration of posts, or screaming rape and running to know nothing about good diabetes control, extremely inexperienced, and in some cases, bent mods.
BTW It was CatherineCherub that used the forum troll name butterfly on diabetes.co.uk and forum name butterfly on Carbo’s cess pit, together with the troll name silverfox, who was in fact Cugila the chief mod, who conspired with others (three guesses who they were) to get Graham banned.
As Corporal Jones used to say in the great TV series Dads Army "they don't like it up 'em" nor do the low carb anti's that's for sure.
Eddie
Anonymous said...

Hey Eddie, you are one bitter f**ked up twisted individual who obviously has never been loved .. just for the record, were you abused as a child or did you abuse others Eddie? More likely other, eh Eddie?
Once a bully always a bully....keep on with your bitter twisted anger rants... your heart attack is on its way...
Anonymous said...

I don't know about thinking outside the box, you would probably be better inside one, a padded cell or a coffin spring to mind.
 Anonymous said..
.

You never got over the butterfly showing you up for what you are just before you got banned from DCUK.

You are a sad old man with a life filled with regret and booze and pasting and copying articles. Your only outlet is to ridicule people.

Another one who needs to get a life.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodness Me

Lowcarb team member said...

Anonymous said...
Goodness Me

Indeed, the really twisted and obscene stuff we delete, makes you wonder eh. I put it down to brain damage from a surfeit of junk food and medication.

Eddie

Anonymous said...

EDDIE the problem is you are really abusive to people and they get annoyed. If some one eats carbs so what if they are well - you need to get a grip or this will kill you! Let go and enjoy live without worrying about other people its not your problem.

Lowcarb team member said...

I don't care what the clan or other antis eat. It's the fact they lie and conive to take people down with them. They confuse and mislead others, they assist the junk food outfits and big pharma etc etc etc.

When people poison my fellow brothers and sisters I make my business to help them. I do enjoy life. In fact one of my greatest pleasure is helping diabetics and taking on the liars, the anon scum and pond life,those that take pleasure in harming people.


Eddie

Anonymous said...

I actually feel quite sorry for you Eddie - poor Jan too!

Lowcarb team member said...

Poor Jan, she will never be poor while I’m around. My wallet is more capacious than an elephants scrotum, and I’m one hell of a stud !

Eddie

Lowcarb team member said...

Anonymous said...
iEDDIE the problem is you are really abusive to people and they get annoyed. If some one eats carbs so what if they are well - you need to get a grip or this will kill you! Let go and enjoy live without worrying about other people its not your problem.

Why don't you tell phoenix that she's manically obsessed with T2s and LowCarb isn't time for her to let go!!!!

Graham